Foundation programs are designed to help students gain eligibility for post secondary education and future employment, giving them the equivalent of a high school diploma while improving their language skills and more.
A foundation year gives you the academic and language skills to progress on to an undergraduate degree. It is usually available as a three-term program which is made up of academic modules and specific modules related to your chosen subject. There are lots of foundation year programs available for Senior Secondary School students in Canada, Australia, Denmark, Holland, the United States, Germany, etc. We have partnered with individuals and schools on this with happy outcomes.
Some of the advantages of a foundation year we offer at CTH Money are:
- Study programs and homestays are at an affordable rate
- Students are placed with trusted guardians
- Increased chances for placement in elite Colleges and Universities
- Greater opportunity to integrate into the system and study in Colleges & Universities at the tuition rate of a citizen
- Chance to build a personal network, have friends and contacts outside the country
CTH Money – we help students assess their qualifications and make informed decisions on their educational career path with success ultimately being the goal.