There is a whole range of reasons why studying in the UK is a great choice for international students, from the fantastic student lifestyle to the historic universities, and more! The UK is the second most popular destination for international students, after the US. The UK is a tolerant, multicultural country; you’ll find people here from almost every country on Earth.
According to statistics, in 2018/19, 485,645 international students were studying in the UK;143,025 of these were from the EU and 342,620 were non-EU. Nearly a fifth of the world’s top 50 universities is in the UK according to the QS World University Rankings 2020!
Degrees and qualifications from UK higher education institutions are known around the world as high quality and world-class, and they take shorter periods to complete compared to some other destinations. Most undergraduate degrees are completed within 3 years, while Master’s degrees are typically between 1 to 2 years.
You must check your specific working conditions before you start any work in the UK. This is because there are restrictions on the hours and type of work you can do.
If you’re studying in the UK as an international student, you’re allowed to work for up to 20 hours maximum per week during term-time and full-time during holiday breaks.
Studying in the UK
At CTHub your success is our mission.
We help study in the UK from finding the right school for you to choosing a school that matches yours to reviewing your application and navigating your application processing without error and finally getting a visa to the UK to study at any institution of your choice.
Why Study in the UK?
- Institutions in the UK are among the best in the world.
- Studying in the UK helps you experience a multicultural environment, provides you with an adventure of a lifetime, as there are lots to see and do and all of these broaden your horizon.
- Qualifications from UK institutions are internationally valued and recognized.
- Work part-time jobs while studying and gain valuable skills which will be added to your CV
- You will be eligible to stay back in the UK for 2 years after completing your degree.
- You should be 16 years or above
- You should have enough money needed to support yourself and pay for your course during your stay on a student visa
- You should be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- You should have all the required documents needed to enroll in an institution